Which metrics can be Split Tested with the Icegram?
Icegram Engage Max plan can split test any and every metric of an Icegram campaign.
With the split-testing feature, unlimited variations of a campaign can be created within which any/all the metrics can be changed. You can have the main variation contain just a single message, and a variation contain three. Or you can change display timings, or message types, or any other element of the message. It’s fully flexible.
- Message types – For example, which message type gets clicked the most – popup or action bar?
- Headlines – Test and see which headline is catchier. Headline Variation 1: Sale ends tonight, or, Headline Variation 2: Limited Period Offer
- Form Fields – Add/delete text fields. For example: What information are people willing to give easily? Phone number or email address?
- Content – Experiment with various content and check which works better. For example, long form vs short form.
- Images – Which one is more appealing? Animated GIFs, Human images or sketches?
- Call to Action button label – “Sign me up” or “Get your Free Newsletter” – what converts better?
- Themes and Colors – Experiment different themes, background and text colors.
- Display Timing – 5 seconds after page load or 10? What’s better?
- Display Position – Top or bottom? Before content or in footer?