How to Compose and Send Newsletter Emails
Before sending any (Newsletter email or Post Notification email) to a user, you first need to compose the message, using Compose page.
How to compose Newsletter Email?
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Email Subscribers -> Compose
- Either Add New email or Edit an existing Newsletter email
- Write your email content
- Click on Save
- That’s it! Your newsletter is created.
How to send Newsletter Email?
- First, make sure that you have created newsletter content by following above steps
- Then go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Email Subscribers -> Newsletters
- Select newsletter’s subject which you have created (Only Newsletter Emails are displayed on this page).
- Select Email Type.
If you have a huge list of subscribers, we strongly recommend that you to use
(a) “Send email via cron job” method (Learn more – How to Schedule Cron Emails) Or
(b) Use any of the freely available SMTP plugins and “Send email immediately“.
- Select subscribers group. Each subscriber’s emails are stored into a particular group. After selecting group, it will also show you the number of Recipients in that group to which you are sending email.
- Finally, click on Send Email button to send your newsletter.