How to install Icegram paid plugins
Installing Icegram paid plugins are extremely easy and the whole process can be completed in a couple of minutes – if not in under a minute!
- Get the zip file first. Below are 3 different ways to get your zip file.
- After your order is complete one zip file is downloaded. You will find that in your download folder
- You can download one form your
- Open your Order Complete E-mail of the plugin you have purchased. Under the plugin name you will see a link to download .zip file
- After the download is completed, log in to your WordPress Website.
- Go to your
WordPress Dashboard > Pluginsand click on
- Click on
Upload Pluginbutton and then Choose File button to upload the .zip file of the plugin.
- After uploading the .zip plugin file, click
Install Nowbutton to install.
- After installation is complete, activate the plugin by clicking on
- Before activating Rainmaker Premium Plus/Pro/Max you have to activate Rainmaker core plugin.
- If the installed version of Icegram Engage Plus/Pro/Max plan is lower than 2.0.0 then you need to install and activate Icegram core plugin along with the paid plan on your WordPress setup.
- For Email Subscribers, you just need to have the Starter/Pro version installed. You don’t require the core plugin to be installed separately