Bloggers rejoice! This new feature is going to be one of your favorite things in Email Subscribers.
It is the POST DIGEST feature.
To give you a bit of insight:
It is one of the most asked for features for some time now.
And as we researched we knew, we had to get this done.
So here it is…
What makes Post Digest a must-have?
As bloggers, we love to keep our readers/tribe/circle (whatever you call them) interested.
You churn out content and email them and ensure they are aware of the new blog.
Now put yourself in your reader’s shoes…
Chances are they are not just subscribed to your list. Say they are subscribed to 3 (that’s the least), other bloggers. Now, what if all these 3 bloggers are as active as you and create content and email frequently.
The result, all these emails could bloat the inbox of your reader which may lead him to take the most drastic step of ‘UNSUBSCRIBING’
Well, I don’t want that happening to you or your readers. And the post digest feature ensures that.
How Post Digest Works?
Using the Post Digest feature you can merge multiple articles in one email. You can then send this email to your contacts at a specific amount of time like:
- Once a day at a specific time. For example, every night at 7:00 p.m.
- Weekly on a specific day at a specific time. For example, every Thursday at noon.
- Monthly on a specific date at a specific time. For example, the 3rd day of every month at 6:00 a.m.
- Monthly on a specific day during a specific week. For example, the fourth Thursday in November at 7:00 p.m. (convenient for a Thanksgiving email)
- Lower unsubscribe rate by not sending frequent emails
- Increase engagement with subscribers
- Focus on a post rather than emails
- One time setup
Over To You
Liked this feature? Let me know your thoughts. It is included in Email Subscribers Pro.