If there was one thing people demanded in Icegram from day 1, it is Exit Intent!
Exit Intent is tracking when the user is about to leave this page. If you show an optin subscription form just when user is leaving the page, you immediately grab attention, and can significantly increase conversions. Exit Intent has commonly delivered 40% to 70% jump in conversions.
You can now do Exit Intent with Icegram – with the Behavior Triggers addon.
But that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg! Behavior Triggers can show or hide messages based on a variety of user actions. We've tried to pack a lot of power behind a simple interface and hope you like it.
Behavior Triggers work with all Icegram free message types – popups, action bars, messengers, toast notifications. Plus all premium message types – sidebars, stickies, inline messages, badges, ribbons…
- Exit Intent – show when visitor is about to leave your site
- Time On Page – show after x seconds on current page
- Time On Site – show after x seconds of entering your site
- Scroll Position – show when user scrolls past half page or reaches the bottom
- Button Click – the default.. hide on clicking close or call to action
- Time Delay – auto hide x seconds after showing
- Another Message – hide this message when another message of this type – or any other type – shows
Do try it out and give us your feedback!