How to Connect your Site to receive Plugin Updates
After installing plugin, it is necessary to connect your site to icegram.com in order to receive regular updates for the product, you purchased from Icegram.
To avoid this and make onboarding simple, we have introduced Store Connector. Wherein once you connect your store, you don’t need to validate license keys plus you also receive future updates of Icegram plugins that are active on your store.
How to connect your store to enable plugin updates?
After you activate any plugin from Icegram;
- Go to admin setting page of that plugin. You will be shown a popup of Store Connector.
- Click on green Connect button to complete your onboarding and that’s it!
Your store is connected and you will automatically receive future updates of the plugin.
Troubleshooting – Common Problems
Sometimes, even after successful store connection, you are notified that please update your plugin to the latest version even though you are using latest version Or you don’t see an update link to update plugin to the latest version.
In that case, go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins. Locate the plugin & next to it you will see a Disconnect icegram.com link. Click on it to disconnect. Refresh that page and then click on Connect Icegram.com and re-connect your store. Then check if the issue goes away.
Not able to connect your store?
If for some reason you are not able to connect your store, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and login to your account on icegram.com in one tab
- Now open another tab and go to your site and click on Connect icegram.com either from plugins page or individual admin setting page of that plugin
- After clicking on Connect button, your site will get connected.