How to create an Email Sequence
Email Subscribers’ Sequences let you create, schedule and send a series of emails to a targeted list. For example, if you are a SaaS company, you can create a sequence to welcome the user the first day, encourage them to choose a paid plan after 7 days and then finally inform them about their trial plan expiration after 14 days.
To create a sequence,
- Navigate to Email Subscribers → Campaigns
- Click on Create Sequence
- Give the new email sequence a title and select the email list
- Start creating the first email by specifying when to send the email, enter the subject and text.
- Click + Add Email to add more
- Scroll to the top and click Save All
« Back to Email Subscribers Pro