What analytics does Icegram Express track?
The role of analytics is crucial when it comes to engaging a targeted audience. So in Icegram Express, whenever you send an email campaign to your subscribers, you can monitor your campaign performance and find out what works best for you. All these stats and analysis for campaigns can be viewed from the Reports screen in the plugin.
Whereas, the tracking summary of past 60 Days can be viewed on the Dashboard of Icegram Express.
- Active Contact Graph: It’s a graphical representation of active contacts growth in the past 60 days.
- Message Sent: Total number of emails sent through Icegram Express in last 60 days
- Open: Total number of emails opened by the subscribers.
- Avg. Click Rate: An Average click rate is the Actual click rate of subscribers who clicked on a CTA button. whereas this feature is available in Icegram Express Max.
Where do I find these campaign analytics?
So, you may be wondering where to find out stats for some particular campaign?
This information is mainly available on the Report page (Icegram Express > Reports Page > View).
Let’s dive into the track report of the particular campaign.
Icegram Express Max Feature
- Reports Overview: In this section, you will get overview information of the campaign such as:
- Top campaigns: You will find here the best performing campaigns in the past 60 days
- From: Sender’s Email Address.
- Recipient: Targeted Audience Lists.
- Date: Date on which campaign is sent.
- KPI’s: This will provide you a summary of your campaign which includes information like;
- Opened: the total number of emails opened by the subscribers in this particular campaign.
- Clicked: An Average click rate is the percentage of subscribers who clicked on a CTA button or link present in an email.
- Sent: It is the total number of emails sent in this campaign.
- Unsubscribed: the total number of contacts who unsubscribed in this particular campaign.
2. Open and Click Activity
In this section, you will get an overview information of the campaign in terms of Open and Click rates. This Graphical representation will help you to understand the daily total number of emails opened and links clicked in the emails.
3. Country Info
- Country Info: It will showcase the top 5 countries and their open rates, this information will help you to target the audience according to their geo-location as the open rate will give you a clear image of the active subscribers in the respective country.
- Mail Client info: Mail client info shows the top 5 mail clients’ open rates. Examples of mail clients such as – Gmail, Apple Mail, Yahoo Mail!, Outlook, etc.
4. Device, Browser, and Operating System information
- Device information: Provide analytics such as what type of device your targeted audience is using such as mobile, desktop, or tablet.
- Browser information: Provide analytics such as Which browser your subscribers are using ( Chrome,iPhone, Mozilla, etc)
- OS information: Provide analytics such as which Operating system does your subscribers are engaged eg: Windows, Apple, Android, etc.
5: Link Activity: In this analytics, the admin can track the numbers of engagement through links in the campaign in email.
6: Activity Info
In this section, you can view a list of Emails and information related to it like– Viewed, Status, Sent Date and View Date, Device, Mail client and Operating system (OS) Total contact in the campaign and Opened Emails.
Each information will help you to understand deeper about your audience.
Let’s dive more into it the Data Table;
Email Subscribers Starter Feature
- Viewed: It shows a total number of emails opened as compared to the total emails sent.
- Status: If the status symbol is a single tick, that indicates email is sent to the particular contact whereas, a double tick with green color indicates email has been opened by that contact, a yellow arrow indicates email is being sent to that contact whereas orange clock icon indicates email is in the queue.
- Sent Date: It shows the date and time when the email was sent to the contact.
- View Date: Indicates the date and time when the email is opened by the subscribers.
Icegram Express Max Feature
- Mail Client: Mail client info shows the top 5 mail clients’ open rates. Examples of mail clients are – Gmail, Apple Mail, Yahoo Mail!, Outlook, etc.
- OS: It indicates the Operating System of the device that the subscriber has used while opening the email.
- Filters: We can filter out the activity info by adding filters such as selecting Country, Open/Not Open Status, and by simply searching any contact through the search bar.