Which metrics can be split tested with Icegram Engage?
With the split-testing feature, unlimited variations of a campaign can be created within which any / all the metrics can be tested. You can split test a campaign with the main variation containing just a single message, and another variation containing three. Or whether a green colour CTA button is converting more than a blue colour CTA button. It’s fully flexible.
- Message types – For example, which message type gets clicked the most – popup or action bar?
- Headlines – Test and see which headline is catchier. Headline Variation 1: Sale ends tonight OR Headline Variation 2: Limited Period Offer
- Form fields – Add/delete text fields. For example: What information are people willing to give easily? Phone number or email address?
- Content – Experiment with various content and check which works better. For example, long form vs short form.
- Images – Which one is more appealing? Animated gifs, human images or sketches?
- Call to Action button label – “Sign me up” or “Get your Free Newsletter” – what converts better?
- Themes and Colours – Experiment different themes, background and text colours.
- Display timing – 5 seconds after page load or 10? What’s better?
- Display position – Top or bottom? Before content or in footer?