How to configure Pepipost to send emails in Icegram Express?
Pepipost offers a hassle-free and user-friendly experience, allowing you to effortlessly design and send emails. It is particularly beneficial for email marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters through plugins like Icegram Express.
With Pepipost, you can rely on their expertise to handle the complexities of SMTP and server maintenance, freeing you to focus on your core business.
The platform also enhances your deliverability, ensuring your emails reach their intended recipients.
Create Pepi Post Account
You can sign up for the PepiPost here. Setup your new login credentials and click on the create an account button.
-Verify Your Domain
We strongly recommend that you verify the domain or subdomain you will use for sending emails. To do so you have to go to your Account settings and add the domain you want to use for sending emails. You can refer to step-by-step user guides on verifying domain: Click here.
Configuring Pepipost to Send Emails
An API Key is secret tokens used by Pepipost to authenticate you with our servers.
Your API Key is only known to you and Pepipost. It is important to keep API key confidential to protect your account.
To create an API Key, simply go to your API Key Management page.
Configuring Icegram Express to Send Emails using Pepipost created API Key
Now that you’ve verified your domain, you can prepare Icegram Express to start using Pepipost for sending emails.
- Install and activate the Icegram Express plugin
- Navigate to Icegram Express > Settings page.
- At the top of this page, you can set the From Name and From Email. By default, these will be filled with your site’s name and admin email.
- Email Sending Setting – Sendgrid Mailer. For the From Email, use an email address associated with your verified domain from Step 3
- Now click on the Email Sending tab and scroll down to the option Select a mailer to send mail and click on Pepipost as the mailer. Now that you’ve selected Pepipost as your mailer, a new section will appear below the Mailers list. Here, you’ll need to enter API key.
- Enter the API Key created from “Step 4”.
- Once this information is added, click on the Save Settings button at the bottom.
Send a Test Email
Once your domain is verified and your settings have been added to Icegram Express, it’s important to send a test email to ensure that everything is working as expected. You can try sending a test email from the option provided just above the Select a mailer section.
You can enter any email address that you have access to and click the Send Email button. After sending the email, you should see a success message. If you check the inbox for that email address, you should receive the email for this test.