How to check Sent Emails
Email Subscribers allows you to check sent emails (newsletter/notification details) with email preview on Reports menu. You can also check newsletter/notification status.
To check sent emails, go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Email Subscribers -> Reports. The first screen will show you details of all the newsletters/notifications sent or In Queue so far
Click on any of the sent emails to check detailed statistics,
Benefits of Reports
- One can take a glance of all email campaigns like how many emails are in queue, sending now or already sent. Also get the start & end date of a campaign
- Can manually send campaign if it’s not yet sent
- Get the total contacts to whom campaigns will be sent
- Total how many contacts have opened your campaign and also get the details of each contact
- Based on all these statistics one can determine which campaign worked and which did not.
We are also working on more insights and will be available in Email Subscribers Premium.« Back to Email Subscribers