How do I import contacts?
Using Email Subscribers plugin, you can import your existing list or export the current subscribers list to use it somewhere else.
Email Subscribers allows you to import existing lists or contacts downloaded from other sources and export contacts from Email Subscribers to use somewhere else in a CSV format.
Import Email Addresses
Using the Import Contacts option, you can import all your previous subscribers via a formatted text file (CSV). For that,
- Go to Email Subscribers > Audience
- Look for the Import Contacts button on the top and click it to open
- Click Choose file to upload the CSV file.
Note: File has to be in the following format:
- Specify the Status of your subscribers
- Select the list from available lists or create a new one
- Click on the Import button to finish uploading the data
Voilà! Your list is now imported and you can start targeting these contacts while creating campaigns.
« Back to Email Subscribers