How to Create and Send Broadcast Emails using Icegram Express
Broadcast allows you to design and schedule newsletters on any occasion targeting a group of audience . Be it a product launch or something that you want to share with the audience, broadcast comes in handy when you want to send a customized newsletter on a range of occasions.
To create a broadcast,
Go to your WordPress Dashboard → Icegram Express → Campaigns
Click Send Broadcast on the top
Enter the campaign details and draft the message:
- Subject: Enter the subject of the campaign
- From Name: Enter the name for the recipient to see on their end
- From Email: By default, it is fetched from settings, but you can change it to overwrite the default From Email address.
- Reply To Address: From Email addresses are normally un-monitored emails so you may need to enter a reply-to address in case recipients want to reach out to you
- Message: Actual email content to be sent
- Design Template: Select the template if you have already created it and you can further edit the email message
- Recipients: Choose one or more lists under Recipients to target
- Preview: Preview the email to see how it appears in the browser and the email client
Select the template from the right
Click Next to review the summary
Check the spam score and update the message accordingly
Pick an option to send and click Send/Schedule
Adding attachment like pdf, doc etc (since Icegram Express version 4.6.7) , selecting multiple recipient list, preview broadcast with email, checking spam score, link tracking, UTM tracking and scheduling broadcast for later are the features that are a part of Icegram Express Max plan.
Get beautiful, readymade content focus templates