How to Create and Send Newsletter Emails
Before sending any Newsletter email to your subscriber, you first need to create the email content, using Email Subscribers -> Templates menu.
Note: If you are using Email Subscribers version lower than 3.4.0, then check this article – How to Compose and Send Newsletter Emails instead of below.
How to create Newsletter Emails?
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Email Subscribers -> Templates
- Either Add New Template or Edit an existing Newsletter email
- Write your email content
- Click on Publish/Update
That’s it! Your newsletter is created.
How to send Newsletter Emails?
- First, make sure that you have created newsletter content by following above steps
- Then go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Email Subscribers -> Newsletters
- Select newsletter’s subject which you have created (Only Newsletter Emails are displayed on this page).
- Select Email Type.
If you have a huge list of subscribers, we strongly recommend that you to use
(a) “Send email via cron job” method (Learn more – How to Schedule Cron Emails) Or
(b) Use any of the freely available SMTP plugins and “Send email immediately“.
- Select subscribers group. Each subscriber’s emails are stored into a particular group. After selecting group, it will also show you the number of Recipients in that group to which you are sending email.
- Finally, click on Send Email button to send your newsletter.
The email templates for sending newsletter emails can contain keywords. Click here to check all the available keywords« Back to Email Subscribers