How to Create and Send Broadcast Emails
Before sending any Newsletter email to your subscriber, you first need to create the email content, using Email Subscribers -> Templates menu.
Note: If you are using Email Subscribers version lower than 3.4.0, then check this article – How to Compose and Send Newsletter Emails instead of below.
For Version 4.0 and Higher
Step 1 : First you need to create Template for Broadcast. Here is the link how to Create Template
Step 4 :Finally, click on Send Broadcast button to send your Broadcast.
For version lower than 4.0
How to create Newsletter Emails?
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Email Subscribers -> Templates
- Either Add New Template or Edit an existing Newsletter email
- Write your email content
- Click on Publish/Update
That’s it! Your newsletter is created.
How to send Newsletter Emails?
- First, make sure that you have created newsletter content by following above steps
- Then go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Email Subscribers -> Newsletters
- Select newsletter’s subject which you have created (Only Newsletter Emails are displayed on this page).
- Select Email Type.
If you have a huge list of subscribers, we strongly recommend that you to use
(a) “Send email via cron job” method (Learn more – How to Schedule Cron Emails) Or
(b) Use any of the freely available SMTP plugins and “Send email immediately“.
- Select subscribers group. Each subscriber’s emails are stored into a particular group. After selecting group, it will also show you the number of Recipients in that group to which you are sending email.
- Finally, click on Send Email button to send your newsletter.
Get beautiful, readymade content focus templates